Friday 4 November 2011

Sunshine

Last night around 0100hrs Jamie text me up, she told me that she already get the result for last semester exam and since then i must say i a bit anxious. On my way back home, i pray to Allah that i get good result at least pass with C fair enough. Then the moment of truth, i open my email and see there is one email from UiTM. Alhamdulillah, alhamdulillah, alhamdulillah. Really i am truly bless for Allah have shown His mercy on me. Hopefully next semester with Allah help, i get better result, amin.

ps : am so happy, over the moon and back.

2 comments:

Sidratul Muntaha said...

amin..
jazakallah..
btw,saya pndai masakakh?!
jauh panggang darin api la nur weih..
maska tuk tekak sndri n anak2 boleh ler...
ekekkeke
happy eidul adha..

banjarscotland said...

yes you can cook
and the food that you cook
is very yummy yummy and yumm yumm (^^)